Monday, October 22, 2007

Preordering Catholic Reluctantly: John Paul 2 High Book 1

Although I still don't have a release date for Catholic, Reluctantly: John Paul 2 High Book 1, Sophia Press is getting ready to start taking pre-orders. So if you are interested in pre-ordering the book, feel free to email them at orders@sophiainstitute.com or call them at 1800-888-9344. I don't yet know the price or release date, but maybe if folks call and and ask them, that information will come out.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! happy dance :)

Alyssa said...

I'm so excited; I've asked for this book for my birthday, which is in November.... will the book be available by then? Please? Lol.

regina doman said...

Keep praying!!!!

HyperCCBaby said...

ok.... So I found this book in the Catholic Bookstore my mom goes to for Bible Study, Blessings from Heaven, and I fell in love with it! I mean, it is like any other fiction book you'll find for teens, but it gives you also the Catholic basis and teachings that parents want! I myself am 17 soon to be 18 and I would recommend it to ANY CATHOLIC teenager that wants a good Catholic book without the biographies and brainwashing and also a good fiction book without the sexual innuendos and other things you would be embarrassed to be caught reading.